Monday 22 April 2013

Improved final animation.

THE FINAL FINAL SMOOTHIE ADVERT!!

  After writing about my final animation and commenting on what improvements i could do to my final advert. I decided that i had left over time to go back and modify my work.
There was quit a lot of changes i wanted to make to my work but the first one i wanted to do was to change the time length. It was around about 5 minutes long and to me i thought that was too long for a advert as if you watch tv normally you have short advert which last about 2-3 minutes so i had to change the speed on the video clips.
I changed the speed to around 4 minutes which i think is alright better then it was.
The next thing i changed was the music in the background i had to change the music because i had changed the speed of the clips so the music was out of sync. I also decided to change the music around so at the end of the advert were the clip rewind i had the 'Rewind' sound effect. 
Which i think fits quit nicely with each other. 
The last part i changed was the end titles i decided to delete my name from it and i thought it was about the smoothie advert and the meaning and not about who created it. I Also changed some of the effects at the end titles to. So they fade in and out and flip around. Which i think really does add to the advert making it more creative and fun. 
Over all the changes i made were small changes but i think it helped my work in the long run, As it improved my work and made it better. 



Improved video.


No comments:

Post a Comment