Friday 9 November 2012

Linn Osbourne


 Linn Osbourne is an artist who creates photo-collages,
a bit like those used on the t-shirts above.

First i had to follow the tutorial below to create your photo collage. Using the photographs from Brighton. 
If we didn't have an photos from brighton we could use 'Found' images from the internet as a staring point. Or enhance your image if necessary.






 This is my first t-shirt design, for this design i used 'Found' images from the internet just googling surfing photogrpahy and surfing Brighton. I like this design but it's a bit plan. I could of used more images for the t-shirt and maybe could have more text with a different font. I also could of used a different colour t-shrit or different colour text. I think this design would look better on a white t-shirt the colours would look harmonious.   



This is my 2nd design I prefer this design to my 1st one 
i think the colours are harmonious, i like how i have used all my own BRIGHTON photos. And i have placed my logo at the bottom on the t-shirt.
and also the Jw at the bottom of the top for Junky waves.
I like the fact i have also put on my design name junky waves in a big font in white and also put brighton on it too. 
I used a black and white effect for my photos, i think this is a good effect for my t-shirt and makes it looks good.


No comments:

Post a Comment