Wednesday 14 November 2012

photo stencil and Chris Ede Illustration

Photo stencil illustration.


my stencil design 
I used my brighton images from our trip to create this effect.
This is a design i might use for my t-shirt and brighton links into surfing.
this is a simple 2 coloured stencil using photoshop.
black and purple stencil and a white background.
it was quit easy to do following the video, You had to create  layers for this design. using layers made this effect easy because you layer the same photo on top of each other and add colour so for example purple. After you delete the background so it's blank. Then you can another layer and fill it with another colour for example black, so you get a really good effect.


This is what it looks like on my t-shirt, i think it looks really good. I might add more purple to the sky and the top part of the design is quit plan. Or change the colour of the t-shirt to black.
I followed the second tutorial to use more advanced techniques on photoshop for this illustration.It helped me create illustration like Chris Ede's. I used images from the internet for this tutorial.
I used a surfing girl silhouette and a greenly/bluely background.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment