Monday 4 March 2013

Bob Marley 3 little birds music animation

This is my clay animation
The song i used was Bob Marley 3 little birds 
i used the stop motion technique.
Taking a photo of every movement, to make the clay model walk and move he's feet.
Also in the background the birds fly in the tree.
 I really like this video but i think it could be longer then just 27 seconds.
  The reason I picked  this music/song is because I wanted something tropical and jazzy. I wanted a song that would go with my story line really well. I also wanted to make a man playing a guitar.
How I managed to make this music video is very simple. I first made a background for the music video I made a house and a sun. Then added a clay tree which I made out of tree and brown clay. Using a nail tool to add texture to the top part of the tree. After I made the three birds using orange and blue clay. I used these two colours  because I thought it was eye catching and people would notice them more in the background. After I made the birds I went on to make the two people, I used bright colours for the main person as I wanted him to stand out more. I made the other man with more normal looking colours to make him look like he is wearing clothes. So he would fade into the background so you wouldn't notice him as much. Through out the video I made him move his legs and clapping his hands. The other man who is purple is walking around while he is playing the guitar. And the birds are flying into the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment