Monday 25 February 2013

Paper doll animation



music stop animation 
This is my finished animation of the journey for the two little paper dolls.
For this video animation tester, the class had to come up with a storyline from an inspring video. 
The video that inspired me was the "Dot"animation This animation used small objects which looked really effective. So i decided to use this technique for my animation.
The song I used for "the show" by lenka 
The story line to my animation was that i created two paper dolls, that ran away together..
To go on a journey and have to face these different obstacle course, Which were classroom objects such as. paint brushes and paint,  climbing tower of books, going down rope and jumping over paint brushes and by the end they get killed by my hand.
By using small classroom objects i hope that in someways the animation "Dot" really helped me come up with my animation idea.







\







No comments:

Post a Comment