Monday 22 October 2012

SURFING SILHOUETTES

 SURFING SILHOUETTES

Silhouettes design was a long process, first you had to draw up a design that you wanted on your t-shirt. Then you had scan your drawing in to photoshop and create layers and a background. Then you had to add a photo from our trip to brighton and write surfing related text all over the background. Then by adding colour and fading the text and photo, It created a unique effect. I chose oranges and yellows for my colours as they reminded me of a warm sunny day and also of the sun.







After you added the colour to your design you then had to add a block colour for your background. I tried my design with both black and white and decided that i liked the white background for my t-shirt design more as it went well with the t-shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment